LIVERPOOL SCHOOL OF TROPICAL MEDICINE, ACCELERATOR BUILDING
The learning and teaching activities in LSTM are diverse and wide-ranging, including the prestigious Masters programmes continue to attract highly-motivated students from around the world. Our works in the building included 5 floors themed meeting rooms, along with general office space and laboratories.
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital Trust
Telford tilt top tables, Imedia unit, Bespoke bench seating and boardroom table, Bistro seating, Deck, Bench Deskit desking, metal pedestals and tambours, Platinum Plus chairs, SJX meeting chairs, Take Up Booth, Izzy Lite chairs, locker and industrial seating
The clients were looking for a modern, contemporary corporate environment. The joint venture looked to achieve both staff and corporate end user zones.
Following on from a full tender process Gresham’s design team and Account Manager worked closely with the client to realise its vision in creating an innovative and flexible workplace for staff. This included:-
- A modern and welcoming reception area with bespoke seating and café furniture
- Comfortable themed meeting rooms for confidential client meetings
- Modern contemporary offices offering a future-proof solution
- Open plan space where staff can work and collaborate within a flexible environment
- Breakout areas where staff can relax and enjoy interaction with colleagues over lunch or coffee.
“From the start everyone at Gresham and the Account Manager Giselle in particular has been thoroughly supportive and helpful making the task of furnishing this project much easier. Your team is a credit to Gresham and your account manager has been an amazing onsite contact to me, everyone has been both courteous and professional.”